The Company recognizes the importance of the security of personal data and has taken all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure the maximum possible security and protection of personal data of its users. In case of any violation of this security, the Company will take all necessary actions to inform the competent authorities and / or the user, where required by the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, with number 2016/679.
Whenever the Company’s website is used, the Company receives and collects specific information. The information obtained depends solely on the actions of the user when he visits the Company’s website. The content of the following paragraphs with numbers 3.1-3.12 included, clarifies in detail the results of the user’s actions on the Company’s website regarding the information received and collected.
Information that is received and collected automatically
The Company receives and collects the following information: the domain name and the name of the host, the browser and operating system, date and time when the user visits the Company’s website and the IP address from which the user has logged in. . This information is obtained and collected for better website management, trend analysis and demographic information. This information is inherent in the electronic nature of the Company.
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on the hard drive of the user’s computer during his visit to the Company’s website and allow the Company to identify the user, whenever he visits the website and if he uses the same computer and the same browser. Cookies are used for specific functions, such as selecting a language and logging in using the username and password. The user has the ability to enable the setting in his browser to notify him before accepting cookies or to disable the setting to accept cookies. In the latter case, however, he will not be able to use specific services, such as the use of his account on the Company’s website.
Performance Cookies (Googleanalytics):
These cookies collect information about how the user uses the Company’s website, for example, which pages they visit most often. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of the Company’s website.
Information provided voluntarily by the user
In order for the user to navigate the Company’s website, to see the Company’s products, to use the Company’s shopping cart or rating system, he does not need to provide personal data.
Personal data and the free, explicit and specific consent for their use will be requested in the following cases: (1) Creating an account, (2) Filling out an order form, (3) Subscribing to the Newsletter, (4) User reviews for products available from the Company / Product Rating.
(1) Account creation: The user has the ability to create an account on the Company’s website, to submit an online order, to save items in his WishList and to review a product. Creating an account requires the free, explicit and specific consent of the user and the provision of the following personal information: Name, Surname and e-mail address. You also need to choose a username and a personal password. The user must not disclose his username and personal password to third parties, nor must he keep them in electronic or printed form, to prevent any unauthorized use. In case of disclosure of the codes to a third party, the user has the obligation to immediately inform the Company. In case of leakage of data due to the disclosure by the user to third parties of the above data, the Company has no responsibility.
In any case, if the user wishes, he can correct / modify his personal data using the corresponding option on the account management pages. Also, if desired the user can delete his account. For this to happen, the user must send an e-mail to email@example.com and the Company will delete the data in a reasonable time.
(2) Fill in the order form: If the user has created an account, he must use it to fill in the order form. The information contained in this account will be used in completing the order and the user must fill in some additional information, such as billing and shipping address, as well as information on the invoice (AFT, Occupation, name), where necessary, as well as contact telephone, alternative delivery address (optional) and method of payment of the order. For the completion of the above additional data and the submission of the order, the free, explicit and specific consent of the user is required for their use for the purpose of processing the order.
(3) Subscribe to the Newsletter: If the user wishes to subscribe to the Company Newsletter, he must fill in his e-mail address and select ‘Subscribe’. Newsletter subscription can also be done when creating an account. If he does not wish to receive the Newsletter, the user can select a relevant link that allows him to unsubscribe from the Newsletter recipient list located in the email confirming the subscription, as well as in any subsequent email with the Company Newsletter.
4) User reviews for the products available from the Company / Product Rating: A necessary condition for the user to submit a review for any of the products on the Company’s website is for the user to maintain an account. If a user’s review contains abusive content, offensive comments, personal information (eg phone number), is a negative advertisement, etc., the Company reserves the right to refuse the publication of such a review and to delete it from its website place. The reviews and comments of the users are personal opinions and opinions of the users themselves and do not necessarily express the views of the Company, which in no case can be considered responsible for any of these views. An account is not required to submit a Rating for a product.
Duration of retention of Personal Data
The personal data is kept for as long as the user maintains a contractual relationship with the Company. In the event that for any reason this relationship is terminated the personal data are kept for as long as is required to fulfill any contractual obligations of the user to the Company. In the event that personal data have been used to invoice the user’s order (s), the Company maintains in its accounting software and in-house planning system (ERP) all accounting and tax documents for as long as required by the tax authorities.
User rights in relation to the processing of his data
Each user can exercise each one individually or all the following rights, choosing the relevant option:
• right of access, to find out what data the Company processes, why it processes them and their recipients.
• right of correction, to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in his data.
• right of deletion, also called the right of forgetfulness to delete its data from the Company’s records.
• right to restrict processing, in case of reason for questioning the accuracy of the data, etc.
• right of portability, to receive its data in a structured and commonly used format
• the right to withdraw his consent for the processing of his personal data, with the consequent termination of the contract between the user and the Company and the non-processing of his order. As mentioned above no order can be processed without processing the user’s personal data.
It is noted that the exercise of the rights of the user is subject only to the reservation that their processing is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing any contractual obligations owed to the Company. In such a case, the Company notifies the user by email of the specific reasons for the retention of the specific data. In any case, the Company promotes the completion of its operations within 30 days, if possible.
Ensuring the security of personal data
Ensuring the security of personal data is an absolute commitment for the Company. For this purpose, the Company implements all modern and appropriate for the purposes of processing technical and organizational measures, the effective response of which it monitors at regular intervals.
Transfer of Personal Data to parts of the Company and to third parties for the purpose of processing the order
The user’s personal data is transmitted internally to the Company in its departments that are responsible for the processing, packaging, invoicing and processing of the user’s order. The user’s personal data may be transmitted and made available to third parties, ie, to natural or legal persons (eg couriers) with whom the Company from time to time maintains contracts for the correct and timely processing of the order. However, in this case, the third parties, natural or legal persons, process the user’s personal data exclusively for the purpose of providing services to the Company and for the processing of the user’s order and not for any other purpose of their own, foreign to the processing. of the work of the Company. In each data transfer, the Company always takes every measure so that the personal data that are transmitted are the minimum necessary and that the conditions for their legal and fair processing by the third party are met.
Couriers: The delivery of the ordered products to the customers of the Company is performed by courier companies with which the Company cooperates. For this purpose, the Company promotes specific personal data of the user, such as Name, Surname, Shipping Address and Telephone Contact to the specific courier companies, so that the delivery and processing of the order is possible.
Non-transmission of personal data
The Company declares that it does not rent, sell or forward the user’s personal data to third parties without the prior free, explicit and specific consent of the user. In the cases referred to in paragraph 3.8 above, consent for the transmission of personal data is given upon submission of the user’s order and their transmission is implied for the purposes of processing the order.
Linking to other websites
Last update of the Personal Data Protection Policy: 01/04/2022.